This was not just for a Halloween party but a forever wish to correct a mistake at birth
Off we went on a journey of discovery!
Her name became Angel and she truly was !!
First assessment to feminize was to soften and change the value of the skin. Change the eye brow shape and create a new type of makeup she could apply. We did a ton of body waxing and I referred her to a electrolgist
She was very diligent and followed instructions to a t. She was a twenty something and I used to call her the "belly button girl". She was tall and slim. And such a good sport. I always referred her to a great hair artist or did her makeup for events. She was very willing to learn Jump forward to 2015. I had been on the east coast for 10 years and Angel really did not replace me. We had a lot to do!!! Weight changes from hormones skin in crazy shape and no makeup. Her hair was long and thin. First thing I did was to replace her brows which she has gotten frustrated with and shaved off. I got her some new brow crafting tools and eventually once we decided on a style and color we did them permanently
I found her a new hairdresser who gave her a new hair color /cut. We got some really chic frames for her glasses too
We had an appointment monthly so at the same time I got her on the blood type diet ! We followed up and She became my first Muse and especially because she is so dedicated to goals ,her weight started to melt off. Now it is 2017 she has lost over 100 pounds! Adjustments to the eyebrows and the skin tone had to be done with muse appts since that was the best ongoing way. We have created a makeup that has the right coverage and color and I have given her a age appropriate palette this also goes for clothes too we want her to look believable and she does. I Have become her fashion stylist tooo. We often do a pop up shopping spree to look for and test out new hair people or products or fashion it's really fun to work with her



No comments:
Post a Comment